10 Group Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Teacher
Teacher Gift Ideas
Group gifts for the teacher are a great way to get all your classroom families involved and give everyone a chance to get creative and say thanks to their favorite teacher. Don't forget to save time coordinating your group gift SignUps online, it's easy!
- Movie Night! Microwaveable gourmet popcorn, a couple bottles of soda pop, a handful of funny and classic cinematic treasures and bam . . . you've created the perfect movie night! Top off with a gift certificate to a local movie theatre or Red Box coupons.
- Cook-ing Monster. Collect favorite recipes from classroom families and bind them together with ribbon. Include ready-to-make cookies or muffins-in-a-jar, a colorful reusable tote bag, a gift card to a specialty grocery store, personalized apron, cute measuring spoons - the ideas are endless!
- Music Mania! What's your teacher's favorite band or type of music? Make good for this music-lover with an iTunes gift card, CD and/or concert blu-ray. Consider getting tickets to a show they can attend over holiday break, and even have the class sing a holiday song on a recordable card to include in the gift basket.
- Sports Fan Club! If your teacher is a sports fanatic, hook them up with some fan-worthy gear! Include tickets to a game, favorite player jerseys or other sports memorabilia, a pennant banner for the classroom or even a holiday ornament with their favorite team's logo on it.
- Comfy & Cozy! Prep your favorite teacher for a warm night in with a gift basket full of goodies like gourmet hot chocolates and teas, cider, cashmere slippers and a great fire-side read.
- Spa Day! Keep it simple with gift certificates for a massage, manicure, pedicure, or haircut. Top off your gift basket with bath bubbles, salts, a loofa and body wash.
- Date Night. If you know your teacher is a busy mom herself, prep a super fun 'date night' basket; include fixings for an easy dinner (pasta, sauce, parmasean), a bottle of wine, a cute romantic movie, and delicious dessert . . . chocolate anyone?
- Clutter-Be-Gone! Help your favorite teacher get organized over break with helpful tools and supplies like notepads for grocery lists and menu planning; colorful personal schedulers and lesson planners look great wrapped up with a gift card on top too!
- Caffeine Fiend. Give your teacher a taste of the good stuff with a serious gift card to a coffee or tea shop (don't forget the shortbread and biscotti)! Keep them supplied with chocolate covered espresso beans too, and a personalized reusable mug for a final touch.
- Read All About It. Ask around and find out what your teacher loves to read. Fill your gift basket with a couple best-sellers, a personalized bookmark, a gift certificate to a local bookstore or online retailer, or even a subscription to a top literary magazine.