Free Webinar: The Benefits of Learning Another Language for Teenagers
Join us Tuesday, 11/14/17 at 7pm ET
The benefits of learning a second language for teens are endless—from the practical benefits of making their college applications stand out and preparing them for future careers, to the expansion of their worlds and minds to new cultures and different ways of life. Middlebury Interactive’s Summer Language Academies and SignUp.com are excited to announce a free 1-hour webinar with Q & A for parents who are interested in summer immersion programs for their kids in grades 8-12.
In this FREE webinar, parents will hear from the SignUp.com CEO and Founder about her valuable immersion experience while studying abroad as a young adult, as well live interviews with a parent of a student who attended Middlebury Interactive's Summer Language Academies, Middlebury Interactive’s Enrollment Manager, Kim Cook and Middlebury Interactive's World Languages Content Manager, Andréanne King.
During the webinar they'll cover topics including:
- Why is it important for teens to learn a second language?
- What does an immersion experience involve?
- What additional cultural experiences do students have outside of learning a language?
- Is traveling abroad safe?
- What are good talking points with my child?
- How do we choose between study abroad and domestic immersion?
A Q&A session at the end will help parents understand what a language immersion program would look like for their teen. Please join us for this free webinar on November 14, 2017 at 7pm ET to Learn more >