Outreach Testing Program
Thank you for volunteering for the outreach testing program! Below is a list of upcoming testing event dates and locations available for sign-up!
If you have any questions, please contact us at KnowYourStatus@nshealth.ca. Thank you for helping keep Nova Scotia COVID safe!!
Outreach testing events operate with small teams — all spots are essential. Please join us!
- As of Nov. 1, 2021, all volunteers (of all ages) are required to show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 to the site lead when checking in for their volunteer spot.
- As of Dec. 20, 2021, all volunteers are asked to complete a rapid test before arriving for their volunteer spot. Testing supplies will be available on-site if you're unable to complete a test at home.
- If your answers to any self-screening questions change after you sign up, please cancel your spot and get tested!
- Please enter your FIRST AND LAST NAME when registering for for a spot!
- Everyone on-site must wear closed-toe shoes and long pants (no shorts please)!