We at the CPREP PTO ask you to become a member and volunteer because
When parents are involved in their children’s education,
those children are more likely to:
- Have better social skills.
- Be more positive in their attitude toward school.
- Complete homework assignments.
- Graduate and continue their education
Parents are more likely to:
- Be more confident at school.
- Be more confident in themselves as parents and in their abilities to help their children learn.
- Be held in higher esteem by teachers.
- Continue their own education.
Schools are more likely to have:
- Better morale among teachers.
- Higher ratings of teachers by parents.
- More support from families.
- A better reputation in the community