Family Code Nights spark passion for computer science among elementary school families! You are invited to attend our Maryland Family Code Night Webinar and Workshop at Hillcrest Elementary on the evening of 10/23/17. If you want to learn more about bringing a Family Code Night to a school near you, this is the event for you!
The event has two parts:
- 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM: A model Family Code Night
- 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM: A train-the-trainer workshop
We offer you a choice on the format for attending. The first part of the evening (model Family Code Night) is only available in person, but space is limited. The second part of the evening (train-the-trainer) is available in person or virtually. There is no limit to the number of virtual participants we can accommodate.
- If you want to experience the spirit and enthusiasm of a Family Code Night in person, a) Register with the Face-to-face Kickoff form below. b) Attend the first part in person. c) Then stay on in person for the train-the-trainer workshop during second part of the evening
- If you don’t wish to attend the model Family Code Night, but still want to attend the train-the-trainer event in person, a) You still register with the Face-to-face Kickoff form below. b) Just join us for the second part around 7:20 PM (instead of 6:00 PM).
- If you are just interested in the train-the-trainer part of the evening and want to attend online (virtually), register with the Virtual Train-the-trainer form below.
Note: As a participant, you may ignore the Kick-off Volunteers form. We use that form to schedule our volunteers for the evening.