On this page are links to upcoming services at St. John's. We are limiting the number of parishioners who can attend each service in order to follow the social distancing directives of Metropolitan Isaiah and local authorities.
- We ask that all who are attending a service wear a face mask in the church. Please bring one from home.
- Individuals attending a service should maintain distances of at least 6 feet from one another in and around the church.
- Immediate families living in the same household may sit together, however, a distance of 6 feet should be maintained between families.
- Seating in the pews is marked. Icons in the pews identify areas closed to seating.
- The practice of venerating icons by bowing (instead of kissing) should be observed.
Please select the service you would like to attend and RSVP your spot.