Are you excited for the 2017 Indianola Carnival? You should be! The carnival is our school’s largest fundraiser, raising in excess of $17,000 last year. The money raised is used to support a number school needs such as field trip buses, classroom materials and enrichment, and arts enrichment in addition to school community activities such as the ice cream social, staff appreciation, and chess club.
Are you ready to help? Here are a few ways:
- Loan us your cooler, pop-up canopy, party tent, and extension cords. Sign up here to let us know what you're bringing. Then, just bring the items to school and leave them in the foyer at the front entrance BEFORE the day of the Carnival. Be sure to label any items you lend!
- Donate silent auction items, books for the prize table, little prizes for the Wheel of Fish, and materials for various booths, such as Recycled Art and Crazy Hair. Those items can also be brought to school and left in the Carnival collection boxes outside the main office BEFORE the day of the Carnival.
- Donate baked goods for the Cake Walk. Sign up right here to let us know what you'll be bringing ON the day of the Carnival.
- VOLUNTEER! Without your help, we cannot operate all of the activity booths, bounce houses, and concessions. Sign up for carnival shifts at this link: http://signup.com/go/yq5mDc, or on actual paper forms in the hallway outside the main office.
- Be sure to visit INDIANOLAKIDS.ORG for updates & DISCOUNTED PRE-SALE Carnival TICKETS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!