On November 14, 15, 18, & 19, 2019, Upper Deerfield Township Schools will hold parent-teacher conferences. Evening conferences will be held on November 14 & 19 from 6:00-8:00 PM and afternoon conferences on November 15 & 18 from 1:00-2:30 PM. Conferences will be approximately 15 minutes.
Woodruff will be piloting online scheduling using SignUp.com. (Seabrook and Moore will be using the traditional paper signup form.)
- Please click on your child's HOMEROOM teacher.
- Choose SIGN UP next to the date/time of an available time slot you choose.
- Complete the information boxes and click SAVE and DONE.
- Parents may also schedule a conference with teachers of Special Subjects or Special Education.
On the day of your conference:
- Sign in at the Woodruff Main Office.
- Report to your child's homeroom.
- After your conference, should you have questions for any of your child's other teachers, you are welcome to see if they are available to meet.
Parents are encouraged not to bring children to the conference. If parents must bring children, they must be under the supervision of the parents at all times.
Woodruff School Principal
Technical Support: Click this Parent FAQ Link or contact our IT Coordinator, Susan Miranda, firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.455.2267 ext.3144