ISD 196 has a need for clerical substitutes who meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work as a special education paraprofessional.
- Must be available Monday through Friday most weeks from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Must be willing to work across the District at all schools of at least two levels (elementary, middle school or high school.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical (paid for by the District).
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check (paid for by the applicant).
You need to bring the following documents and information to the orientation meeting:
- 2 valid forms of ID: driver's license and social security card or certified birth certificate, passport or other acceptable documents per the Federal I-9 Form. The District cannot accept expired documents.
- $27.00 fee for the background check (cash or check accepted).
- Copy of your completed and submitted online application including references. Your application will be available for you to print after you apply for a job online.
- Direct deposit information: a voided check or savings routing and account information.
Orientation meetings are held at our District Office: 3455 153rd Street West, Rosemount, MN 55068