Panther Youth Football & Cheer (CYFCA) is an all-volunteer organization. Our volunteers are vital to the success of the program. With the help of each family, we will be able to make the 2017 Football and Cheerleading Season a successful one!
As indicated during registration, each family with a child/children participating in the program will be required to complete a minimum of 5 hours of volunteer time.To ensure each family participates in the volunteer program a $50.00 fee was assessed to each family at the time of sign-up. At the conclusion of the season, and after each family has completed their volunteer hours and returned their uniforms and equipment, the $50.00 fee will be returned.
There are many opportunities to complete your volunteer hours:
- Assisting at the Snack Shack (home game days)
- Helping with fundraisers
- Selling 50/50 raffle tickets during game days
- Field Setup (home games only)
- Field Breakdown (home games only)
- Chain Crew (away games only)
- Selling Sprit Wear (home games only)
- Announcer (home games only)
- Assisting with coaching (when a position is available)
- Serving on the CYFCA Board of Directors (when a position is available)
Once you have signed up to work a particular time slot, it is your responsibility to ensure that the time slot is covered by you (or someone you make arrangements with). If the required volunteer hours are not completed in entirety by the end of the season, the $50 fee will be forfeited to the Panther Youth Football & Cheer program.
Thank you... we look forward to working with you!