Please be aware we are experiencing extremely high volumes of individual questions from volunteers, and we are no longer responding to individualized communication efforts, as we are needing to refocus our efforts toward operationalizing the event launching Monday January 25th. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK HERE PRIOR TO YOUR SHIFT.
On the day of your shift:
- Please plan on arriving 15-30 minutes prior to your assigned volunteer time.
- Follow parking instructions that will be given at each site.
- When you arrive, please report to the Volunteer Coordinator scheduled at your site, they will be wearing a vest at the front entrance.
- Please bring a mask and plan on wearing one while on the premises.
- Please limit personal belongings, and plan to keep them on or near your person during your shift.
- You will be provided lunch, water, and a 30 minute lunch break for each of your shifts, this will be coordinated with your Vaccine Coordinator on site.
- If you would like to be vaccinated at the end of your shift, this will be coordinated with your Volunteer Coordinator on site, and you will also be scheduled for your 2nd dose at the same time.
- On top of all of this, please plan on coming with a helpful, patient, and flexible attitude… ready to roll!