Please read through the following procedures before signing up for volunteer duty. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) We have an iPad for volunteers to log their hours. Please log your hours using the Google form on the iPad. If the iPad is not available, you can sign in using the volunteer book. The book is backup only, always use the iPad to sign in if it is available.
2) For Concessions, we have an iPad Point of Sale system to replace our cash drawer. Please arrive 5 minutes before your shift begins so you can sign into the Google volunteer form and if needed, be trained on the new system..
3) Children 15 years and younger are no longer permitted to help with concessions due to the new Point of Sale system and inventory tracking. Please contact email@example.com for specific questions or considerations on this.
4) If you are the first shift of the day in concessions, please follow the posted opening procedures to set up the concession stand. If you are the last shift of the day, please follow the closing procedures before you leave.
5) Volunteer spots may be cancelled after being scheduled, for example, because of bad weather. If that happens to your spot, return to this link to sign up for another opportunity.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these new procedures.