Welcome to LCS Athletic Booster Club Sign Up!
**Please see the COVID-19 changes below**
Thank you for taking time to support our Athletes at LCS. You can sign up here to SERVE a shift at the South Plains Fair Tater Booth, and in the concession stand for all athletic activities(Varsity, JV, and Jr. High) for the 2020/2021 school year.
If you are unable to work on the day you have signed up for, please try to find a substitute to fill your spot and contact the Booster Club Rep for that sport. Please understand that we must follow the Lubbock Health Department rule that you must be 16 years or older to serve in fair booth and concession stand. When you sign up please list all names of persons who will be serving. If you have never worked in the concession stand or fair booth and are not sure how it works, all of our booster club reps are here to explain any questions you might have, please don't hesitate to ask.
Concession Stand COVID-19 Requirements and Changes
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken and a log kept of all volunteers.
- Volunteers are asked to self-assess before coming to volunteer.
- No one except school administration and concession stand staff will be allowed in the concession stand.
- Every item will be sold in a "closed package".
- Volunteers will be asked to stay in one station.
- Cashiers do not have to wear gloves, but everyone else will wear gloves at all times.
- Concession stand and work stations will be regularly cleaned and sanitized during the games.
- We will maintain social distancing in concession stand as much as possible.
- We will ask customers to practice social distancing as well.
- During the pandemic, we are only serving bottled drinks.
Serve with your whole heart as if serving the LORD not people. Ephesians 6:7