The PSC Pass allows non-ticketed visitors to shop, dine, watch planes, view art exhibits, and greet friends and relatives when they arrive at the gate or accompany them before their flight. We only allow 10 visitor passes each day, so secure yours early to guarantee your pass.
- The PSC Pass is available when the TSA checkpoint is open.
- Requests must be submitted by no later than 9 p.m. the day before the requested visit date. Requests received after 9 p.m. or on the day of the requested visit will not be processed.
- The program is limited to 10 persons per day at this time, and PSC reserves the right to deny service to anyone.
- Participants shall be limited to ONE visit per month.
- Parking fee is at the participant’s expense.
- This program can be ended at any time as required by the TSA.
Registration and Check-In Process:
- Registration is required by all participants, including visitors 17 years and younger who must also be accompanied by an adult.
- Applicants are verified through an online security system, usually completed within minutes. Once approved, you will be notified.
- When registering you must enter the name, date of birth, and gender EXACTLY as indicated on the identification that will be presented at check-in.
- Failure to enter the information exactly or present identification that matches the registration name will result in a denial by TSA.
- Visitors are limited to (1) personal item (hand luggage not allowed) and must comply with the same TSA screening and inspection procedures as ticketed passengers. Learn more at TSA's What Can I Bring? page.