WELCOME TO OUR VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION SITE
We have arranged for the vendor from whom we acquired the new playground equipment, to do the installation. This will help to assure prompt mobilization and professional installation. Consequently we no longer need volunteers for the Drilling and Footing Install, Hospitality A & B, Tot Lot Clean Up or Assembly & Construction and those SignUps have been removed.
We still need volunteers to move the playground equipment and to provide security during the installation. Read the descriptions carefully as there are some requirements for each activity.
Volunteers will be granted a waiver from the stay-at-home order issued by the Governor of Michigan. This waiver is granted only during the scheduled times of the event for which they are volunteering and so long as they adhere to the following conditions of the waiver.
- All volunteers are to be listed by name with the Grosse Pointe Public Safety Director.
- Date, time and location of the volunteer’s activity will be made known to the Grosse Pointe Public Safety Director.
- All volunteers will wear a mask and practice the six foot social distancing rule as much as possible.
- Security volunteers must wear a mask if they share a car. Otherwise no mask is required in the car.
- If a security volunteer is walking the lot perimeter, they are to be aware of the presence of others and wear a mask.
Public Safety Officers will be notified of the waiver and requested to be supportive as required.
You can find the park located at the corner of Waterloo and St. Clair Map
Want to learn more about this project? Click Here