Thank you for volunteering with Junior Achievement of North Louisiana. Your support of JA and partnership in carrying out our mission helps prepare the next generation of leaders, business people, and entrepreneurs.
Please NOTE the following:
- Kindergarten through 2nd-grade classes are 30 MINUTES.
- 3rd grade through 5th-grade classes are 45 MINUTES.
- 6th grade through High School classes are 45 - 60 MINUTES depending on the JA program.
- JA in a Day (JAID) refers to programs taught ALL in ONE DAY from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Standard Delivery refers to programs taught over the course of days or weeks. It will be indicated.
Here's how you sign up:
Download your volunteer application here and email it to ProgramManager@janla.org
- Scroll down and identify a school, JA program, or grade level for which you would like to enroll as a volunteer.
- Click the orange "View" button.
- Enter your email.
- Scroll down until you find the JA program or grade level and click "Sign-Up".
- Enter your information.
A JA staff member will contact you soon to confirm your registration and to schedule you for a training session and/or pick up your kit!
If you would like more information on our programs, please visit our website!