Hamilton County Schools wants every student to be #FirstDayReady! To get our school campuses ready for students on the first day, we need the help of community volunteers. On Saturday, July 31st from 8am-12pm, community members, parents, and organizations will volunteer at schools across the district to refresh and beautify school campuses for the new school year.
- Select the volunteer project by location or that best matches your skills and interests.
- Some projects are requesting that volunteers bring supplies. Please indicate if you are able to bring the requested supplies with you when you sign up.
- Volunteers must be 16 years old and up.
- If you are registering a group, please select the number of spots you can fill in your sign up.
- Invite friends by sharing on social media!
If you have any questions or want to donate towards a project, please contact Kate Skonberg, email@example.com or 423-498-7188.
We know Hamilton County Schools are better when we work together. Thank you for supporting Hamilton County Schools!