Free, Easy Potluck SignUp Sheets with Reminders
Save Time, Boost Participation & Avoid People Bringing the Same Thing
Remember when everyone started bringing hummus and crackers to potlucks? Or those vegetable platters with ranch dressing? Planning the perfect potluck requires a lot of organizing, but it doesn’t have to be hard work. SignUp.com has everything to help organize the details of every kind of potluck or covered dish supper.
The key to every successful potluck meal is organization and communication. SignUp.com has easy potluck SignUp sheets, event reminders, and checklists to make sure your potluck runs smoothly and without duplication of effort. Participants can sign up with the dish they are contributing, be reminded of their commitment, and prepare for a fun and fabulous potluck meal!
Looking for more ideas? Check out our Potluck SignUp Idea Center, full of fun and new ideas to spice up your dinners!
Potluck Sign Up (Organizers): Set up your potluck SignUp in minutes, see how in our video here >>
Online Potluck SignUp Sheet (Participant View): Participants can sign up directly from their smart phones, choosing what to bring, asking questions of organizers, and trading notes with each other. Automated event reminders help everyone remember the date and time, and any particular details the organizer needs to communicate.
Tips for setting up your Potluck:
• Place plates, cutlery and napkins at the beginning of your line so people won’t forget them.
• If possible, allow for the lines of eaters to flow down both sides of the serving table (speeding up the line)
• Don’t forget to print out meal tags that specify what is in each dish—very important for anyone with dietary restrictions or food allergies.
• Place drinks and desserts on a separate table which leaves space at the main entree table, and allows guests to set their plates down before picking up these items.
• Plan a brief presentation or activity during the meal wrap up that will engage the guests over coffee and dessert. This is a great opportunity to give out informal awards, or acknowledge extraordinary contributions. Don’t forget to acknowledge your potluck organizers and participants!
• Double check your potluck SignUp sheet. Did you include the following items?
Main dish (with meat)
Main dish (vegetarian)
Vegetable side dish
Breads and rolls
Plates, cups and napkins
Utensils and serving pieces
Pitchers for water
Soda or juice beverages
Adult beverages (beer and wine)
Extra folding tables and chairs
Now that you're all set up, enjoy as your organizational efforts pay off and the perfect potluck meal happens before your eyes!