Free Download: Back-to-School Welcome Letters to Parents
Fillable PDFs for Room Parents, PTA/PTO Leaders & Teachers
This back-to-school season, welcome back students and parents in style with these fun and fresh letters to parents. PTA and PTO leaders, room parents, and teachers – we've got you covered when it comes to welcome letters so you can focus on other important tasks!
WELCOME letters TO PARENTS
- Free fillable (and/or printable) "Welcome Letters to Parents" PDF
- Optional: white printer paper and a printer
**Please Note: In order to use the fillable PDF function, you must follow these directions from a big screen device (such as your laptop or desktop computer) OR you must have a document editing app (such as Adobe Acrobat) installed on your phone.
1. Click on any image below to open the matching fillable PDF.
2. For each fillable field, click on it and enter the needed information.
3. Download the PDF to your computer. (Pro Tip: You can also edit the form fields after you download, if you see that you missed or need to change something.)
4. Email the forms to parents that have provided their email address and/or print them to hand out at Back-to-School Night – you can also ask teachers to send them home with the kiddos on the first day of school.
**For the 'All About Student' Questionnaire, simply download and email it to parents (and let them know it's a fillable PDF that they can fill out and email back to you) OR print what you need and ask the teacher to send them home with students.
SignUp is here to help you coordinate all your back-to-school efforts - check out our B2S Planning Center for more ideas, tips, social graphics & more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Back-to-School Staff Appreciation Ideas & Printable Notes
Ideas & Tips for Building School Spirit
Fall Fundraising Ideas for Schools & School Groups