Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Heart and Home Collaborative (H+H), a women's cold weather shelter in Palo Alto!
During our winter 2021-22 shelter season, we are operating within the County of Santa Clara's public health orders for Covid-19. We require all on-site volunteers to be fully vaccinated. For anyone who is not or cannot be vaccinated, we welcome your help as a dinner donor, laundry volunteer, or baker of healthy breakfast muffins.
Please note: Per county regulations, we cannot require participants staying at our shelter to be vaccinated and cannot disclose participants' vaccination status to volunteers. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have questions regarding volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This winter we are operating in five locations:
- Nov. 14, 2021 - Dec. 5, 2021 at University Lutheran Church
- Dec. 5, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022 at Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Jan. 2, 2022 - Feb. 6, 2022 at Peninsula Bible Church
- Feb. 6, 2022 - Mar. 6, 2022 at First Presbyterian Church
- Mar. 6, 2022 - Apr. 11, 2022 at Unitarian Universalist Church
Please choose the location and dates you would like to volunteer for below. You may also sign up below to donate supplies to our shelter. Thank you again for your support!