Thank you for volunteering with United Way of Thurston County! Volunteers are critical to ensure clinic operations run smoothly and maintain a positive atmosphere.
Check out our opportunities below to sign up! Please note:
- To ensure we have enough volunteers to run the clinic, volunteers are asked to commit to the full shift time. Shift end times are approximate and may change depending on that day's clinic
- This is an event that requires constant standing and moving around, often outdoors on pavement and/or uneven surfaces. Volunteers may be exposed to the elements. No shorts or open toed shoes please.
- Volunteers may not take photos and/or videos at this event since we are working with patients and protecting their privacy is of utmost importance
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years-old
- Due to the nature of the clinics, including working with patients who may be minors, all volunteers must receive a background check, complete our Volunteer Waiver, and acknowledge that they have read the Volunteer Code of Conduct, Ethics and Tips.
Click here for our Tips for Success to prepare for your shift
Click here for our FAQ
Renee Hunsaker, Program Manager: 360-634-2835
Gina Johnson, On-Site Volunteer Coordinator: 360-634-2836