K-Town is 100% volunteer-run and without all our friends from around the world, we would never be able to do this project every year.
The chores that we usually need help with includes:
- Bar shifts.
- Kitchen shifts (cooking meals for activists and band members).
- Snack Bar shifts (cooking food for guests).
- Cleaning (sweeping, collecting empty bottles etc.).
- Practical work (building and prepping before the festival).
For being a volunteer you'll get:
- For one shift: 3 drinks and a meal and free entry to one festival day.
- For two shifts: 3 drinks and a meal (twice that if your shifts are on different days) and free entry to all days.
Please observe: We are unfortunately not able to offer any form of accommodation for our volunteers and guests – we simply don’t have the space for it!
If you have any questions about volunteering at K-Town please contact us at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.