Welcome to Saints Peter and Paul Greek Orthodox Church's new worship sign-up system.
You may sign up one week at a time, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will not receive a follow-up email. If you sign-up, you must attend, so if you later know you cannot attend, please delete your sign-up. You agree that you have read and understood the Safety Policies and Procedures issued by the Parish and agree to follow them, and you further agree with the following statements:
• as far as I know, neither I nor immediate family members are infected, have fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell, or otherwise feel sick, nor have come into contact with an infected person or the virus in the last 2 weeks, or been to a state or country of higher risk as designated by the IDPH;
• if any of us are in the category of a “higher risk of severe illness due to infection” as described by the CDC we will consider staying home.
• When at church we will follow all the instructions of the ushers and keep at least 6 feet away from others;
• We agree to have our temperature taken before entering the church and if it is too high we agree that we will not be allowed to enter;
• We will not seek to hold the Saints Peter and Paul Church legally responsible in court, arbitration or other place if any of us get sick due to attending church, even if an usher or other church employee or volunteer does something wrong.
By signing up on this site, I affirm that the above statements are true on behalf of myself, my spouse, and any of my children under 18 in my household attending with me.