K-Town Hardcore Fest 2023
K-Town is 100% volunteer-run and without all our friends from around the world, we would never be able to do this project every year.
The chores that we usually need help with includes:
- Bar shifts.
- Kitchen shifts (cooking meals for activists and bands).
- Snack bar shifts (serving/cooking simple meals for guests.
- Practical work (building, prepping before the fest, and tearing down after the fest).
- Bar shifts and cocktail bar shifts.
- Cleaning shifts.
What do you get for volunteering:
- if you do 3 shifts, you get: free entrance for the 3 days of the festival. One meal and 3 drinks for each shift.
- if you do 2 shifts: free entrance for the 3 days of the festival. One meal and 3 drinks for each shift.
- if you do 1 shift, you get: free entrance for the day you work, or one day of choice if your shift is on Thursday or Monday. One meal and 3 drinks.
Please observe: We are unfortunately not able to offer any form of accommodation for our volunteers or guests, as we simply do not have the adequate space for it.
For the last many years we’ve had agreement’s with Bellahøj Camping, which is quite close to Ungdomshuset, that gives our guests a daily discount.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering at K-Town, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SignUp.com is free thanks to our sponsors: