- Face coverings are required to enter the building and must be worn throughout the building.
- Temperature checks are required.
- Class sizes will be limited to 16 participants for water fitness and 24 for group fitness classes to ensure proper social distancing and physical distancing requirements effective April 1.
- Pool reservations are for 1 person per lane. You may share a lane with a member of your household for a maximum of 2 people per lane.
- Advance reservations are for members only.
- Day access visitors are asked to reserve their time at the front desk upon arrival.
- Advance reservations are limited to one reservation per category per day unless otherwise noted. You may request additional time slots in person at the front desk on the day of your visit.
- Reservations will be honored for the first 10 minutes of each session then released to the public.
- If you are unable to make it to your reservation, please cancel online or call 757-259-4203.
Signups begin each Sunday
Please note: A signup may occasionally say it is “Locked”. This means an administrator is currently editing something from within the signup. You may reserve a time on a different date or refresh the page until it has reopened.
To improve the signup process, online and phone reservations will be available beginning each Sunday at the following times:
1:00 p.m. Lap Swim & Water Walking Only
2:00 p.m. Cardio
3:00 p.m. Group fitness, water fitness, basketball, racquetball, table tennis and family swim.