Folwell Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Folwell! We have an outstanding staff, great kids and parents, and MANY opportunities to get involved as often as you would like!.
This year, Rochester Public Schools (including Folwell) will begin using the “Raptor” visitor and volunteer management system. This system will better allow us to track visitors and volunteers in our schools and will provide us with a safer, more monitored environment for our students and staff.
Here is what you can expect when you visit Folwell during school hours:
• A first time visit to a building will require that we scan your driver’s license or photo ID to register you in the system.
• If you do not have a valid ID, you may still register in the system by using your full name and birthdate.
• Upon approval, an ID badge will print
• Please wear your badge the length of your visit
• Return to the main office to check out, at the end of your visit.
SignUp.com is free thanks to our sponsors: