Our volunteers make the difference! The help and expertise we gain from our volunteers not only make it possible for us to host the race, but it also makes the race better for our runners. Every volunteer before, during and after the race is key to our success.
If you have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our volunteer program helps people earn race credits. Here's how it works:
Some of our volunteer positions are harder to fill than others due to the timing and role. Therefore, our program will award based on time worked as well as assignments accepted.
100%/full race credit:
- Course marking prior to race.*
- Pre-race day set up, course, aid stations.*
- Course stripping—removing course signs/markings after last runner.*
- Overnight aid station/volunteering. For 100-mile races only.
- Parking duty
- Post event teardown, trailer/truck loading.
- Checking course markings (Friday).*
- Packet pick-up, Thursday, Friday or race morning.
- Start/finish line organization support, half day.
- Aid station shift
*This role requires previous trail experience. If you are unsure, please send questions to email@example.com.
Race credit is earned for future races and future registrations.