Like many things this summer with COVID-19, Volunteer Opportunities may look a little different than in years past. The board has been working hard to find ways that our members can come together to support the pool and each other during these times. Opportunities will be added throughout the summer as we find what works and identify what’s needed.
To receive credit for your volunteer hours, you check-in with pool staff with will log your hours.
- Four volunteer hours per membership are required to fulfill the volunteer fee refund
- Opportunities will be shared with members as they are available and only approved volunteer activities will count toward fulfillment of the policy
- For the 2020 season, refunds will be provided 1 time; checks will be mailed to members no later than October 15, 2020
- Members are responsible for confirming their hours in the Volunteer Tracker and can email email@example.com with questions
- Refunds will only be provided to members who have fulfilled all of the hours required; there will be no partial refunds
- Refund checks for the 2020 swim season will not be given after October 31, 2020