Hamilton County Schools wants every student to be #FirstDayReady! To get our school campuses ready for students on the first day, we need the help of community volunteers. On Saturday, July 29th, community members, parents, and organizations will volunteer at schools across the district to refresh and beautify school campuses for the new school year.
- Select the volunteer project by location or skills and interests.
- Some projects are requesting that volunteers bring supplies. Please indicate if you are able to bring the requested supplies with you when you sign up.
- Family volunteers are welcome, but children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times and will not be allowed to paint.
- If you are registering a group, please select the number of spots you can fill in your sign up or contact us directly for assistance.
- Please invite friends and colleagues by sharing on social media!
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Skonberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-498-7188.
We know Hamilton County Schools are better when we work together. Thank you for supporting Hamilton County Schools!