We ask that all attendees SAY YES TO…
- Signing up in advance to attend worship
- Wearing a face mask as you enter and throughout your time at FPC (If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we invite you to enjoy our online service from home.)
- Picking up your name tag at the check-in table in the narthex
- Worshipping together in our Sanctuary
- Choosing your own “Place in the Pews” while maintaining a minimum of 6 ft social distancing from people outside of your household. Pews will be marked off to guide you.
- Using hand sanitizer in the pews
- Refraining from singing
- Following an usher to exit worship as we empty the sanctuary from the back to the front
- Chatting with fellow worshippers outside before and after the service
Currently, attendance is limited to 50 people, plus staff for worship and you can “show us some love” by using the electronic sign-up. If someone does not have access to a computer, they can call the Church Office at (608) 949-9445 during regular business hours.