Printable Fall & Halloween Cupcake Wraps
Free Festive Wraps for Your Party Cupcakes
In charge of managing this year's fall festivities? Whether you're organizing your town's fall carnival, your neighborhood's Halloween block party, or your kid's class party, SignUp is your haven for all things party planning. This year, give your kiddos a new fall art activity and give your cupcakes a bit more personality with these cute and fun wraps. Bonus – this is a super simple and affordable project!
- Free printable cupcake wraps PDF
- White printer paper or card stock
- Glue or Tape
- Crayons or Markers
1. Click to open the Cupcake Wraps PDF below.
2. Print the cupcake wraps on standard-sized white printer paper or card stock.
3. Schedule craft time with the kiddos and color each wrap with crayons or markers.
4. Cut out each individual cupcake wrap.
5. Glue or tape the ends of your cupcake wraps together and pop your cupcake in.
PRO TIP #1: To encourage more creativity, print page 5 (blank wraps) and let the kids draw and color their own unique designs.
PRO TIP #2: Short on time? Print page 5 of the cupcake wraps PDF (blank wraps) on fall or Halloween-themed decorated paper. Cut, glue or tape, done!